Dec 14, 2009

Behind the Scenes

After about few weeks, the behind the scenes video from the Arthur St John photo shoot is up! :) and I'm in it. Well actually i tried to dodge the camera as much as i can but i really liked the way this video turned out so putting up here to keep it as a part of the memory lane. I adore watching behind the scenes videos of numerous photo shoots. Its just awesome to see how much work gets put into the day for the wonderful results. I'm always you tubing Fashion/Magazine Photo shoots like the Bebe photo shoot 2009 safari and any of the Annie Leibovitz videos for Vogue, which are some of my favs. So with those great examples, i was very exited to see this video and decided to share it with you guys. So here it is:


if you cannot view this version check out the youtube version: ArthurStJohnphotography

ps: the lens the photographer used was my 24-105mm

No comments: