Nov 14, 2009

Photoshoot- Photo Assistant Job

So exactly a week ago today, I had my first job in the Photography Industry- Fashion/Glamour photography to be exact. I worked under Arthur St. John as he photographed a calendar issue for his client in a Newport Beach Mansion. Go check his website and updates for behind the scene action. I have to say I was oblivious entering in on the day, but learnt so much from this photo shoot and had a lot of fun in this experience. I hope to get more of such experiences and grow my photography skills. So here is a collage picture of what went down. Enjoy!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The beach, boats and the sand. Beautiful location!

Vidya said...

Congratulations Pavithra! This is amazing :) I'm so glad you're pursuing your photography!

- Vidya

Ahil said...

great work.. your shots look so professional already..
Help me out with the requisites for such photography jobs in US..
Get me your flickr link, if u hav an acct there..
All the best and congrats

V.i.s.h said...

Nice...and Newport is a great choice...I just love the place...especially the beach drive...!!!