Apr 26, 2011

A Heritage of Feathers

I have always wanted to photograph Editorial magazine style. I have assisted many photographers in that but doing this for myself as a portfolio builder was too much fun! I had two wonderful people working with me: a talented MUA/Hair stylist Cydney Hernandez and a wonderful Model Kayla Cashman. The idea/inspiration for this shoot was based off of Native Indian head wear. It took us about 2 hours to get the shots we wanted and I used a very random location with a wonderful tree for most of the pretty shots. Will share more pictures in a different post but here are the pictures in a pdf magazine format.


To view bigger sizes of these pictures please click on the picture to go to my flickr link or go to my Facebook page. Thanks and would love to hear your feedback.

No comments: